• C
  • 71dB
  • In stock
  • Free delivery!*
  • Delivery within 3 to 5 days
€165.12
/Delivered Tyre
I.E. 165 loyalty points

Bridgestone Dueler Highway Terrain D689 is a tyre which will unleash the full potential of the vehicle to which it is mounted. The tyre offers excellent driving experience with the light truck and sport utility vehicles. The smooth and noiseless travelling is assured and Dueler Highway Terrain D689 will be a perfect match for your vehicle and even add style to it. The all season compatible tread design with small block offers outstanding wet traction. The extra deep treads of this Bridgestone offers durable tread life with even wear and also increased road grip. For precise highway vehicle handling and expected performance, Dueler H/T D689 is designed with rounded outer covering. This Bridgestone can be mounted with raised outline white letters or the serrated black letters facing outwards.

All tires used by the Formula 1 teams will be supplied by Bridgestone, from 2008 to 2010. Bridgestone Corporation is the first tire manufacturer to ever establish in Japan. In 1988, the company expands, by taking over of the Firestone Tire Company. Technology and safety are the key words in the philosophy of this Nippon constructor, who won the second place on the international tire market. Specialized in the off-road tires, Bridgestone takes very personally the development of ecological tires, fit to stand up against the worst weather conditions. From a Bridgestone tire we can expect both an excellent wet traction and the noise reduction band or the ride comfort system, all "home made". This obsession that Bridgestone has with innovation, made Bridgestone win the Japanese a good deal of Formula 1 Grand Prix, next to some of the most sounding names in this business, like Ferrari, Williams or Toyota. Out of the race, this manufacturer supplies original tires for the Audi TT, the BMW Z8 and the brand new Mazda Miata, MX-5.

European seal of approval of Bridgestone Dueler Highway Terrain 689 265/70 R16 115 R: Fuel consumption - Grip on wet surfaces - Noise of extern rolling E C 71 dB C2

Delivery time

Delivery takes approximately 3 to 5 working days after payment receipt.
The tyres can be delivered in several parcels. On delivery, you must therefore indicate the number of tyres received on the signature terminal and/or bill of delivery.
If you choose one of our fitting partners for the delivery of your tyres, we ask you to contact them before placing your order, so that the workshop confirms the service prices for your vehicle, and their availability.

Learn more about the delivery by clicking here.

Any delays in the delivery process cannot justify compensation or opposition on payment.

Shipping cost

Free shipping for 2 car/ motorcycle / ATV tyres or more.

Return

Please see detailed return terms of our products in the terms and conditions.

Average score
3.5 3.5 5
(31 recommendations)
0 recommendation
16 recommendations
13 recommendations
2 recommendations
0 recommendation
0 recommendation
Performance on Dry Roads 3.92/5 | Performance on Wet Roads 3.08/5 | Performance on Snow 2.76/5 | Roadholding 3.45/5 | Driving Comfort 3.82/5 | Wear vs. mi 3.68/5 | Noise level 3.82/5 | Quality vs. Price 3.42/5
  • 4.38 5
    Spain, June 27, 2006
    TOYOTA Land Cruiser 4x4 3.0 D4-D
    Would I buy the same tyres: Yes
  • 4.25 5
    France, February 27, 2012
    NISSAN X-Trail
  • 4.19 5
    France, January 6, 2006
    MITSUBISHI L 200 Double Cabine 2.5 TD
  • 4.06 5
    France, November 18, 2011
    MITSUBISHI Pajero
  • 4.06 5
    France, June 23, 2010
    MITSUBISHI Pajero Sport
  • 4.06 5
    Italy, June 9, 2010
    MITSUBISHI L 200 Double Cabine
  • 4.00 5
    Netherlands, October 7, 2010
    MITSUBISHI Pajero Montero
  • 3.88 5
    Belgium, April 22, 2013
    ISUZU D-MAX
    Would I buy the same tyres: Probably
  • 3.88 5
    France, June 5, 2007
    MITSUBISHI Pajero Montero 2.5 TD
  • 3.88 5
    France, November 16, 2006
    MITSUBISHI Pajero Long 2.8 TD
    Would I buy the same tyres: Probably
Your remarks:
Mark Never tested
Your vehicle
If you were to change your tyres, would you buy these again?

*Free shipping for at least 2 car or 2 motorcycle or 2 ATV tyres !