Please wait...
Please wait...

Continental tyre Conti-VikingContact 6

• XL

Car tyres - WinterSuitable for winder conditions, even at below-zero temperatures and on snowy ground.Good performance on muddy or snowy terrain. This marking alone does not certify winter homologation.

• E
  • F
  • 72dB
  • In stock
  • Free delivery!*
  • Delivery within 3 to 5 working days
€77.95
/Delivered Tyre
I.E. 78 loyalty points

Excellent handling performance on snow, ice and dry roads.
By making the most out of its elements, the ContiVikingContact 6™ offers enhanced performance on snow, ice and dry roads.

Enhanced traction and handling on snow.
Thanks to its design, the new ContiVikingContact™ 6 comes with safer snow handling.

Significantly improved ice grip.
The middle area of the tyre interlocks safely with icy roads. When braking on ice, the thin layer of water which forms is wiped off, thus preventing the floating of the tyre.

Excellent road grip and handling on dry roads.
While cornering on dry surfaces, the tyre offers high grip and increased lateral stiffness, therefore achieving maximum stability.

European seal of approval of Continental Conti-VikingContact 6 195/55 R15 89 T: Fuel consumption - Grip on wet surfaces - Noise of extern rolling E F 72 dB

Delivery deadlines for: Continental Conti-VikingContact 6

Delivery takes approximately 3 to 5 working days after payment receipt.
The tyres can be delivered in several parcels. On delivery, you must therefore indicate the number of tyres received on the signature terminal and/or bill of delivery.
If you choose one of our fitting partners for the delivery of your tyres, we ask you to contact them before placing your order, so that the workshop confirms the service prices for your vehicle, and their availability.

Learn more about the delivery by clicking here.

Any delays in the delivery process cannot justify compensation or opposition on payment.

Transport costs for: Continental Conti-VikingContact 6

Free shipping for 2 car/ motorcycle / ATV tyres or more.

Return for: Continental Conti-VikingContact 6

Please see detailed return terms of our products in the terms and conditions.

Average test mark for the Continental Conti-VikingContact 6 Car Tyre

3 6 10
(2 recommendations)
1 recommendation
1 recommendation
Performance on Dry Roads 4.00/5 | Performance on Wet Roads 3.00/5 | Performance on Snow 3.00/5 | Roadholding 3.50/5 | Driving Comfort 3.50/5 | Wear vs. mi 2.50/5 | Noise level 3.00/5 | Quality vs. Price 2.50/5
  • xsdev
    8.5 10
    One of the best tires I have driven in snow, Recommended by Norwegian Auto Federation with good reason. In two years of driving in exceptionally severe arctic and snow conditions and mixed conditions where studs are the norm only struggled twice. Much better wet weather performance than my normal favourites (yokohama). Superb cornering on ice and snow with grip that defies belief. ok dry weather and in hot conditions, saved the day in muddy conditions - drive with confidence and saftey on these. I cannot recommend highly enough
    By xsdev United Kingdom, November 13, 2016
    SUBARU FORESTER
    One of the best tires I have driven in snow, Recommended by Norwegian Auto Federation with good reason. In two years of driving in exceptionally severe arctic and snow conditions and mixed conditions where studs are the norm only struggled twice. Much better wet weather performance than my normal favourites (yokohama). Superb cornering on ice and snow with grip that defies belief. ok dry weather and in hot conditions, saved the day in muddy conditions - drive with confidence and saftey on these. I cannot recommend highly enough
    Would I buy the same tyres: Yes
    Did you find this comment useful?    
  • Essayeur de pneu
    4 10
    By Essayeur de pneu Belgium, January 17, 2015
    TOYOTA AURIS
    Would I buy the same tyres: Absolutely not
    2 people out of 4 found this comment useful  |   Did you find this comment useful?    

Mark the Conti-VikingContact 6 Car Tyre

Mark Never tested
Your vehicle
If you were to change your tyres, would you buy these again?

Please wait...
Please wait...

Find a fitting centre near you

Please wait...
Please wait...
  • Accepts delivery and fitting of tyres
    Accepts delivery and fitting of tyres
  • Mobile fitting centre accepting delivery and fitting of tyres
    Mobile fitting centre accepting delivery and fitting of tyres
  • Accepts only fitting of tyres
    Accepts only fitting of tyres
  • Mobile fitting centre which only accepts tyre fitting
    Mobile fitting centre which only accepts tyre fitting
*Free shipping for at least 2 car or 2 motorcycle or 2 ATV tyres !
Close Continental Conti-VikingContact 6 195/55 R15 89 T tyre
Close
Close Continental Conti-VikingContact 6 195/55 R15 89 T tyre
Close