• B
  • 68dB
  • In stock
  • Free delivery!*
  • Delivery within 3 to 5 working days
€109.17
/Delivered Tyre
I.E. 109 loyalty points

The Michelin Alpin 5 205/55 R16 94 H XL is a premium touring winter tyre that replaces the Alpin A4. The tyre is geared towards compact vehicles, medium saloons and saloons. When a study by the VUFO concluded that 57% of road accidents occur on dry road surfaces, Michelin took this as an initiative to improve the wet and dry performance of their winter tyres. The Michelin Alpin 5 205/55 R16 94 H XL's tread pattern features deeper grooves and a 17% higher void ratio than the Alpin A4, which improves its snow and wet performance. Michelin's “Stabiligrip Technology”, which helps the tyre retain its block stiffness, uses three-dimensional intersecting sipes to improve the rigidity of the tread blocks. With a 16% increase in the number of sipes in the A5, it gives the tyre an increased stability. The rubber in the Michelin Alpin 5 205/55 R16 94 H XL uses the fourth generation of the brand's silica-based rubber compound: the HelioCompound 4G. The compound uses a sunflower oil base that allows the tyre to retain its softness even at low temperatures.

European seal of approval of Michelin Alpin 5 205/55 R16 94 H: Fuel consumption - Grip on wet surfaces - Noise of extern rolling E B 68 dB C1

Delivery deadlines for: Michelin Alpin 5

Delivery takes approximately 3 to 5 working days after payment receipt.
The tyres can be delivered in several parcels. On delivery, you must therefore indicate the number of tyres received on the signature terminal and/or bill of delivery.
If you choose one of our fitting partners for the delivery of your tyres, we ask you to contact them before placing your order, so that the workshop confirms the service prices for your vehicle, and their availability.

Learn more about the delivery by clicking here.

Any delays in the delivery process cannot justify compensation or opposition on payment.

Transport costs for: Michelin Alpin 5

Free shipping for 2 car/ motorcycle / ATV tyres or more.

Return for: Michelin Alpin 5

Please see detailed return terms of our products in the terms and conditions.

Average test mark for the Michelin Alpin 5 Car Tyre

4 8 10
(33 recommendations)
12 recommendations
16 recommendations
5 recommendations
Performance on Dry Roads 4.30/5 | Performance on Wet Roads 4.64/5 | Performance on Snow 4.40/5 | Roadholding 4.27/5 | Driving Comfort 4.18/5 | Wear vs. mi 4.11/5 | Noise level 3.52/5 | Quality vs. Price 3.94/5
  • 10 10
    By pippo Italy, November 13, 2019
    LANCIA DELTA
    Would I buy the same tyres: Yes
    Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 10 10
    By Ferenc Austria, September 22, 2019
    CITROEN XSARA
    Would I buy the same tyres: Probably not
    1 people out of 6 found this comment useful   |   Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 10 10
    By Jordan .d Belgium, October 31, 2015
    ALFA ROMEO 159
    21 people out of 32 found this comment useful   |   Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 9.76 10
    By AcDc Switzerland, April 18, 2016
    PEUGEOT 3008
    9 people out of 20 found this comment useful   |   Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 9.76 10
    By Pataujol Belgium, January 12, 2015
    PEUGEOT 307
    56 people out of 63 found this comment useful   |   Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 9.5 10
    By ancy France, December 1, 2016
    RENAULT MEGANE 3
    14 people out of 19 found this comment useful   |   Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 9.5 10
    By Mario Italy, November 13, 2015
    VOLKSWAGEN GOLF IV
    15 people out of 26 found this comment useful   |   Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 9.34 10
    By Ottime Italy, November 22, 2014
    ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA
    16 people out of 27 found this comment useful   |   Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 9.26 10
    By Roleun France, October 27, 2019
    PEUGEOT 308
    Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No
  • 9.26 10
    By JDS Belgium, September 19, 2015
    RENAULT SCENIC 2
    29 people out of 32 found this comment useful   |   Did you find this comment useful?   Yes   No

Mark the Alpin 5 Car Tyre

Mark Never tested
Your vehicle
If you were to change your tyres, would you buy these again?

Please wait...
Please wait...

Find a fitting centre near you

Please wait...
Please wait...
  • Accepts delivery and fitting of tyres
    Accepts delivery and fitting of tyres
  • Mobile fitting centre accepting delivery and fitting of tyres
    Mobile fitting centre accepting delivery and fitting of tyres
  • Accepts only fitting of tyres
    Accepts only fitting of tyres
  • Mobile fitting centre which only accepts tyre fitting
    Mobile fitting centre which only accepts tyre fitting
*Free shipping for at least 2 car or 2 motorcycle or 2 ATV tyres !